Administrative/ Clerical Cover Letter Sample
32 Cramer Dr.
May 1, 2009
Longview Daycare Center
487 Rideau St.
Dear Ms. Hussein:
If you need a hard-working and organized administrative professional to help ease the load in your office, look no further. I am responding to your job posting on Monster.ca for a full-time Administrative Assistant at Longview Daycare Center. With a unique combination of specialized skills and practical experience, I believe myself to be a great candidate for the position at your facility.
I hold a certificate in Office Administration from Algonquin College, where I graduated at the top of my class in 2001. Some of my strong suits include:
- A full range of computer (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Access) and technical (HTML, Web design) skills
- Eight years of administrative support in the areas of office management, invoicing, accounting, data entry, staffing, document preparation, customer service, mailing coordination, and executive care
- Six years experience managing a client base of over 1000
- Extraordinary attention to detail and experience working with confidential and sensitive information
- A discernible reputation as an outstanding community member with a proven track record of efficiency, loyalty and professionalism
I see myself as the perfect match for Longview Daycare Center and welcome you to contact me for an interview at 613-271-1275 or Trevor.Lisbon@Gmail.com. In addition, I will call you early next week to touch base and further discuss my credentials.