Hardwood Planet is one of a handful of manufacturers who produce and sell a ‘clear’ grade of Hard Maple.
We are able to offer and maintain competitive pricing through volume production and ongoing support from our loyal and satisfied customer base.
Hardwood Plane strives to supply environmentally friendly products by applying only water-based stains and UV coatings that are VOC free.
Our company is currently looking for an Administrative Director. The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following job duties:
- Ensure accurate communication of information and guest requests to all departments as required;
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies;
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met;
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish;
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services;
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative policies and procedures;
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services;
- Organize recruitment, training and manage staff;
- Other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Minimum a college degree;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution, teamwork, time management and interpersonal skills.
Number of vacancies: One
Duration: Permanent, Full-time, 40 hours per week