Jr. Lawyer (Personal Injury)
North York, ON
DÉTAILS DE L’EMPLOI
North York, ON
DATE DE PUBLICATION
Il y a 30+ jours
A recruitment outsourcing company connecting job seekers with employers for permanent and temporary job opportinities.
Personal Injury Lawyer
Our client is an established and expanding law firm located all across Canada with expertise in Personal Injury.
The lawyer will be responsible in assisting with the carrying and the management of files including but not limited to drafting pleadings, attending at statements, attending at discoveries, preparing for and attending at motions, drafting mediation memoranda, pre-trial memoranda and assisting with mediation, pretrial and trial.
In this role, you will be accountable for all aspects of work related to personal injury cases including:
- Legal research, creating motions, actively participating in discovery and mediation processes
- Completing legal forms, preparing summaries, memos and applications
- You are a lawyer with 1-3 years proficient practice experience in the area of Personal Injury including Accident Benefit and Tort
- Called to the Bar and license to practice in Ontario
- License in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- Proven ability to demonstrate sound judgement, keen eye for details and tenacity for solving complex problems
- You have proven analytical skills utilizing your knowledge of the law for sound decision-making
- You thrive as an individual contributor and team member, consistently taking accountability for results