PM First Cook (Tap 25)
River Cree Resort & Casino
The First Cook is responsible for assisting in preparing of all meals and ensuring the kitchen, and dining areas are always clean and sanitary. They must be able to work fast yet diligently with a focus on consistency while open to direction.Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation and service of hot and cold items to menu specifications.
- Must be comfortable standing/walking for 8 hours/day.
- Maintain an organized station.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness.
- To look out for the safety of yourself, co-workers and to follow all Health and Safety requirements in the workplace.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- A high school diploma is preferred
- 2-3 years of being a position of a second cook; 2nd year apprenticeship would be preferred
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Attention to detail is necessary
- Must be able to work flexible shifts
The schedule for this position may vary and would require the ability to work shift work, late nights, weekends and holidays.
- A competitive wage and excellent benefits.
- Shuttle service from West Edmonton location.
- All associates participate in our â€œCircle of Serviceâ€ program which rewards and empowers individuals who provide outstanding customer service.
- An opportunity to work within a progressive, exciting team environment.
- An opportunity to work with a skilled Management team.