Date de publication
Il y a 2 jours
- Company operating name: Safe Locate Solutions Inc.
- Company business address: # 104 Kananaskis way, Unit 109. Canmore AB. T1W 2X2
- Title of the position: Technical Sales Specialist Supervisor
- Job duties:
- Creating lead generation campaigns for sales funnel and CRM
- Leading team for sales outreach with targeted campaigns to decision makers within the industry
- Maintain sales relationships with existing clients
- Identify and recommend potential clients
- Assess clients' needs, recommend, or assist in the selection of appropriate goods or services, and negotiate prices or other sales terms
- Develop presentations, proposals, or other materials to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts and maintain customer records
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment if needed
- Develop and maintain technical product or service knowledge to explain features to clients and answer questions about goods or services
- Develop, implement, and report on marketing plans and sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Assess market conditions and competitors' activities and develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends
- A driver's licence and a good driving record may be required
- Supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists
- May offer training in the operation and maintenance of equipment if needed
- Terms of employment: Full time
- The language of work: English
- Benefits package being offered: None
- Location of work: Ottawa, Ontario
- Contact information to apply for the job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skills requirements:
- Knowledge in utility and energy construction.
- Familiar with cutting edge technologies, six sigma philosophy and team building.
- Proactive leader, to lead a team of salespeople with targeted campaigns to decision makers within industry
- Required education:
- University degree or college diploma in related field is usually required
- Required work experience:
- Case by case basis, must have high performance background 3+ years.
- Technical Sales Specialist experience
- Minimum 3 years utility industry experience with management and cutting-edge technologies.