Slizzard Studios Inc.
Full Time Contract
Toronto / Remote (International)
Slizzard, a fully independent game studio working on an exciting new title and IP, is looking for an animator to join us as a core part of the team.
As the character animator, you will work closely with artists and programmers to explore the fundamental look and feel of our game, develop an effective asset pipeline, and create high quality animations for a variety of characters and actions.
- Strong character animation fundamentals
- Experience creating 3D skeletal animations
- Ability to think philosophically about character movement
- Ability to communicate in english
- Obsession with quality
- Strong technical knowledge in the domain of computer animation
- Experience creating assets for use in a game or game engine
- Willingness and interest to help bridge the gap between art and tech
- Ambition to grow into a leadership role as the team expands
- Comfortable working in Blender
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to be on the ground-floor of an exciting new venture
We understand that animation will be a key factor in the presentation and overall success of our games. If you are up to the challenge and want to be a meaningful part of something new, please send your portfolio and resume to the following address with “Animator” as the subject field: