Natural /Specialty Sales is a business unit of Acosta that is looking for an Account Manager to join their Team. NSS is a consumer products management organization, providing strategic operations and sales execution services to consumer brand companies competing in Canada. Our focus is on Natural / Organic product lines, both Food & Beverages as well as Health, Beauty and Wellness products.
The role of the Account Manager is to sell business building strategies, execute promotions, increase distribution and drive top-line results.
- Increase sales and market share of the brands represented, while earning a profit for our manufacturers and Acosta.
- Manage multiple businesses utilizing retail applications.
- Communicate Customer priorities to Client Services and Retail teams to deliver business objectives.
- Achieve goals and results at the lowest possible cost while maximizing revenue.
- Develop relationships and serve as customer’s primary point of contact on client-specific issues (i.e. Category Management, Consumer Shopping Behavior, and Promotion Strategies).
- The Accounts Specialist will work with both clients and customers at a corporate level, within various retail environments including, Direct to warehouse and Distributors such as UNFI and Horizon within Canada.
- 2-3 years’ sales experience with a retail background.
- Must possess a proven track record in a customer sales capacit
- Territory management experience is required
- Must have expertise in third party Trade Promotion Management systems such as MEI
- Strong working knowledge of A.C. Nielsen Market Track Data / Category Management
- Must have the ability to analyze sales and market information needed to present business building solutions
- Expertise in Microsoft software; PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent presentation, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Marketing, along with a university degree is an asset
To apply: Please sent resumes to Beatriz.Arrarte@mosaic.com
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.