DST Consulting Engineers
Who we are
- Full benefits package (group insurance with cost-sharing upon hiring, group RRSP after 3 months, the possibility of time banking)
- Annual reimbursement of physical activity costs
- Skills development opportunities
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Flextime and the possibility of a compressed schedule
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work out of our office in Mississauga10109, ON.
- Apply and promote Englobe’s health and safety rules
- Providing exceptional customer service internally and externally to employees and clients.
- Providing project assistance with document correspondence, reviewing, formatting, reproduction, scanning, binding, and filing.
- Conducting research, compiling data, and preparing documents.
- Performing administrative responsibilities including maintaining filing systems and databases, managing schedules, booking meetings and travel, maintaining and ordering office supplies, shipping and receiving environmental samples, field gear and documents, recording and distributing meeting minutes.
- Fulfilling receptionist duties including greeting and assisting clients, accepting and distributing mail, answering phones.
- Providing accounting support to include: Accounts Receivable, coding and obtaining approval on invoices.
- Executing prescribed technical procedures, safe work practices and work plans.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Office Administration, Business Administration required.
- Ability to travel between work-sites locally and within the region as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative role in an office environment required.
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a Consulting, Engineering, or Science firm would be an asset.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office program features specifically, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Skilled with the preparation of PDF reports, including links, bookmarks, and searching tools for easy access.
- Solid understanding of environmental business and service lines.
- Strong research and writing skills, ability to present information concisely and clearly.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to implement and maintain systems of organization.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and consideration for occupational health and safety.
Englobe & DST adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals, and disabled persons to apply.
About DST Consulting Engineers:
Providing expert, innovative environmental and engineering consulting services - without surprises - is what DST Consulting Engineers Inc. does best. We are a multi-disciplinary firm providing comprehensive services to clients across Canada. DST’s nation-wide team is comprised of exceptional people in various stages of their career. We come together each day to make the unexpected happen. Growing our team means we are in pursuit of brilliant individuals who can rise to the challenge.