Da Hua International Trading Co., Ltd.
Da Hua International Trading Company Ltd., located at #168-11860 Hammersmith Way, Richmond, BC, V7A 5G1 is an affiliate of Asia Pacific Food Co. Ltd. founded in 1992. We focus on food product related trading. A variety of products are purchased and sold domestically and internationally to our business partners in our trade channels. As a growing company, we are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Administrative Manager to join our team.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline work processes
- Monitor all administrative processes and ensure compliance to accounting principles and company regulations.
- Manage and file all contracts with customers, including mega supermarket chains, independent supermarkets, dealers, retail stores, etc., in an organized and accessible manner
- Records keeping management including handle products inventory and distribution records and ensure all records reflect accurate logistics numbers and match with accounting records
- Maintain and update pricelist of products, make sure all customers are notified of any new information of our products
- Effectively recruit, hire, train, supervise and maximize team engagement by ensuring a positive and productive work culture that attracts and retains high caliber and motivated team members
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Perform other administrative management duties as required by top management.
- College Diploma or Higher in Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years of work experience in administrative or general management is required
- In depth understanding of administrative and office management procedures
- Experience in personnel management, customer management and inventory management an asset
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive compensation: $70,000 per annum
Normal working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: #168-11860 Hammersmith Way, Richmond, BC, V7A 5G1
Start date: As soon as possible
Company Benefits：As per company policy enforced at time of joining
How to apply:
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, welcome to send your CV to email@example.com
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.