Advisor Assistant, Wealth Management
Blue Chip Recruiting Ltd.
30+ days ago
This individual will work as an integral part of the client-facing team, all of whom understand that the clients are the cornerstone of the business and that in everything they do, the interest of the clients come first.
- Open, Update and maintain client accounts and all related documentation
- Acquire expert knowledge of the client documentation process and liaise with branch and national operations team
- Monitor client accounts ensuring transactions such as wires, market orders, contributions, cash journals and withdrawals are processed on a timely manner.
- Direct and execute daily flow of client administration
- Answer client inquiries by phone and email communication
- Develop excellent priority management to provide a high level of service to clients
- Process banking related transactions
- Request asset and account transfers and follow through to completion
- Assist with special projects as required to improve efficiency in the business
- Verify trades promptly for clients as required
- Provide marketing support to the team as required
- Meeting and agenda preparation
- Create, implement and maintain new processes for work efficiency within the team
- Update and keep current the CRM systems
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to balance time pressures and deadlines with conflicting demands
- Autonomy, initiative and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong fact finding and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 1 year in relevant industry related experience
- Completed Post Secondary Education: University Degree or College Diploma in a business related field
- CSC and CPH courses and Investment Representative licensing would be an asset, team members are encouraged to become IIROC licensed as part of their career path.
Our client will train on-site, adhering to the current Health Protocols, but the role may be at least partly remote due to COVID19.