Advisor, Health %26 Safety
Montreal Dorval, QC
Inform the management team about all safety and security related issues and in particular regarding safety programs and regulations applicable within their sector.
Continuously improve performance in order to reduce work accidents and professional illnesses.
Verify the installations conformity according to provincial regulatory requirements, represent the company in CSST meetings, and participate in specific working sessions, WHIMS management and update OHS performance indicators.
Participate in the elaboration of training sessions, proceed in risk assessment analysis and make the appropriate recommendations.
Manage IT databases (accidents, MSDS, industrial hygiene measures), manage supplier contracts, audit operations following internal and external protocols and specifications; provide support and technical expertise during emergency situations and collaborates to the development, maintain certification of the HSE management system (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
Report directly to the Environment Health and Safety manager of the site.
- You have a Bachelor of Science degree with a certificate or a master degree in ergonomy/ industrial hygiene and you are knowledgeable in the following areas: safety, industrial hygiene, ergonomics, hazardous material management.
- You have good knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- You are computer literate.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, you are analytical, structured and methodical.
- You have good English and French (spoken and written) communication skills are mandatory.
- You have leadership skills combined with at least 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment is required.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.