AI Research Engineer
If detection and interception of nuclear weapons, material for nuclear bombs or dirty bombs sounds exciting to you and you think you can provide a lead contribution to sensor fusion of radiation detection system arrays with cameras, GPS, and other sensory data then read on.
About the Job
- You will be part of a team of scientists, Software engineersand hardware engineers developing the next generation of radiation detection equipment.
- This work includes but not limited to:
- Develop sensor fusion of a mix of sensory data
- Developing and training Convolutional neural network
- Work on other AI algorithms such Random forest
- Implement models on real-life system
- 3 or more years of experience in deep learning and other AI models and algorithms
- BS, MS Degree or PhD in technical field such as Computer Science or Electronic Engineering or may substitute equivalent experience
- Experience with image processing
- Expert skill level inneural networks deep learning
- Expertise in implementation of deep learning nets
- Knowledge of all common deep learning tools
- Comfortable with version control and release management e.g. Git
- Windows Software Development is a plus
- Real Time Programming exposure is a plus.