Assistant Manager - Calgary Market Mall
Rocky Mountain Soap Company
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US...
At Rocky Mountain Soap, we are PASSIONATE about everything NATURAL! For over 20 years, we have been crafting natural recipes right here in the Rocky mountains with one goal in mind..to remove toxins from the world. Itâ€™s our way of feeling great about the products we put out there, supporting our community with career opportunities, sustainable initiatives, and creating natural enthusiasts across Canada! The Rocky team is at the HEART of what we do, and our team is growing. Not only do we make products that are good for you, we want people that want to make a difference too. If you love a healthy planet, care about natural ingredients, and want to work in a fun, inclusive, retail environment, then the Rocky family might be the right fit for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the assistant manager, you will be responsible for helping with day to day operations including team coaching & training, financial tracking, scheduling support, and inventory management. Your role as assistant manager requires you to take self initiative to clearly and directly communicate amongst the management team and step in as acting manager on days when the manager is away or scheduled off.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- You ideally have previous management experience;
- You bring new ideas and enthusiasm to drive sales and lead your team to success;
- You have open availability to be there when your store needs you, including evenings and weekends;
- Youâ€™re an operational expert with an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to develop your business skills and grow into a retail manager;
- You have a kind, adventurous and creative spirit;
- You have the drive to host team training when required;
- You have proven success in building customer relationships and providing the â€˜wowâ€™ experience in a retail supervisory role; and
- You love natural products and want to share your passion with your team and your customers through product demos and toxin free education.
BENIFITS AND PERKS:
- A generous product discount & quarterly allowance;
- Subsidized health benefits;
- Healthy living allowance;
- A happy healthy work environment; and
- Fun staff outings and retreats.
Powered by JazzHR