Are you a passionate professional who wants to help us revolutionize industry through technology, experience and ingenuity? We have a series of exciting opportunities ahead of us and we are growing our team to prepare ourselves to tackle these projects.
trajectorE is a specialty engineering and technology company based in St. John’s, NL, although many of our projects are spread across Canada. These days location isn’t really a big deal so we’re focused on finding an ideal match with our culture, which is based on putting people first, being obsessed with our customers, fostering an awesome team environment, continually finding ways to get better and being transparent. We are also an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. If you are an Automation Engineer and this sounds like a match, then we would like to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Continually look for ways to make our customers successful and make sure they have a great experience along the way
- Help make trajectorE an awesome place to work
- Work with customers and the Process Engineers to develop functional requirements
- Design control systems architectures big and small for industrial applications
- Specify systems and instrumentation for industrial applications
- Configure control logic using PLCs, DCS, etc. as needed
- Commission automation systems at client sites
- … and a whole bunch of other cool stuff that we will figure out together!
To be successful in this role, we will expect that you have:
- A positive attitude and the ability to clearly communicate with colleagues and customers
- The ability to work productively on your own without needing someone to chase you down to meet your commitments
- A high degree of comfort with the Microsoft Office Suite, collaboration tools like Zoom & Slack, as well as controls software such as Rockwell ControlLogix & DeltaV
- 10+ years of experience in automation and process control design and commissioning
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, or Instrumentation Technology