Audi Oakville, a division of Weins Canada, is currently seeking a Licensed Technician/Mechanic to join our dynamic team. This is a Monday to Friday position (no weekends) working independently alongside our internal service advisor. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Perform work on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, while complying with dealership standards.
- Inspect and diagnose any malfunctions and perform repairs on vehicles – primary focus of this role will be repairs to internal vehicles and ensuring pre-owned vehicles meet all safety requirements
- Certify all warranty repairs are completed as stated by the manufacturer and ensure sufficient documentation exists to support the warranty claim.
- Coordinate with Parts Department to confirm availability of parts needed to complete work orders.
- Perform Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) inspections on used vehicles inspections and completing any necessary and approved work on used vehicles
- Perform installation of accessories, PDI inspections and diagnose and repair any faults on new and used vehicles
- Conduct road tests on vehicles to ensure the quality of repair
- Stay up-to-date with technical skills and attend sponsored training classes.
- Maintain compliance with regulations, such as safety requirements (including proper use of protective equipment), hazardous waste disposal, Canadian Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and all other policies and procedures as required.
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician (310S)
- A valid Ontario Class G Drivers’ License is required.
- Highly skilled with technical and mechanical aptitude
- Experience with various makes and models is an asset for this position
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs) and a group RRSP program
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Educational Assistance Program, Vehicle Purchase Program and discounts on products and services
- Steel-toed safety shoe allowance
- Mentorship and ongoing development
- State of the art facility, air-conditioned shop with management support and a great team!
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time