BI Analyst / Developer
Samsung Ads l AdGear is an advanced Advertising Technology Company in rapid growth that focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media by using the industryâ€™s most comprehensive data to build the worldâ€™s smartest connected audience platform. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
The client services team is looking for a multi-talented team player to help provide highly effective advertising services for our clients. As a BI Analyst / Developer you will work on the leading edge of innovation. This exceptional opportunity will give you a front row seat to the real-time evolution of the online advertising industry.
This role will be based in Montreal. Any roles based in Montreal will follow a hybrid work model.
What youâ€™ll do
- As a BI Analyst/Developer, you will be responsible for helping build dashboards and other tools required to automate manual work and make data-driven insights available to workers throughout the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Business Analytics techniques, Python, SQL, Rest API, Data Visualization and will have an interest in developing their skills in new technologies and digital media.
- Support the AdOperations team both proactively and reactively, making recommendations for improved processes
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 2 years of experience in Python development with knowledge of several libraries such as Pandas, SQLAlchemy, Requests, Flask, Boto3
- 2 years of experience building dashboards and working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo or Power BI
- Experience with advanced SQL, database design and optimizations
- Experience Development, testing and monitoring of ETL processes
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and improve processes using structured analysis and methods
- Accuracy and attention to details
Nice to Haves (assets):
- Experience using Airflow
- Project Management and / or business analysis experience
- Consulting/Customer Service experience
Life at Samsung Ads | Adgear
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage, access to a virtual care platform (wellness, medical & nutrition), employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation package, including performance incentive bonus plan based on company, team and personal objectives
- Generous vacation days with additional flex days
- Monthly virtual social committee-lead activities (games night, happy hour, health challenges, etc.)
- Virtual companies get togethers (demo days, Town Halls, and more!) & yoga once per week
- Employee Referral Program
- Perkopolis website with great rebates, coupons and promotions
- Amazing discounts through Samsung Employee Discounts website
Powered by JazzHR