- Develop, Test and Support Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid scenarios using DELL Boomi platform.
- Define process interfaces, data models, and integration points across disparate, complex cloud applications.
- Analyze existing integration solutions and come up with improvement strategies and create a sustainable support model.
- Participate in sprint planning and sprint review sessions.
- Participate in team code reviews.
- Peer review other team members' completed user stories and provide feedback.
- Participate in technical architecture review sessions.
- Collaboratively manage source control with the team including branching and merging procedures.
- Create and organize automated unit tests adhering to code coverage requirements.
- Understanding of common software development design patterns
- Ability to provide support during non-standard work hours or during an unplanned outage or emergency if needed.
- 4-7 years of software development experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing Integrations using tools like Boomi or MuleSoft
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Develop and consume REST, SOAP and implement security for the services deployed
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, REST, SOAP and OData API's
- Knowledge of Authentication Methods for API's
- Experience writing and working with SQL queries.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring for end-to-end flow execution
- knowledge of Swagger tools and SumoLogic logging
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle like JIRA
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.