LOOKING for a Business Analysis for Information Security team, contributing to communications, monitoring and continuous improvement for in-flight programs. The business analyst will also leverage prior expertise from working on cyber security projects to communicate outcomes and benefits to key stakeholder groups.
Location: Ottawa (remote to start)
Duration: 12 months+
Security Clearance required: Enhanced
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Must have 5+ years of overall experience in actual Business Analysis, Product Lead and/or Project Management roles, using traditional and agile methods. Prior experience should include proven track-record of delivering outcomes in security projects across people, process, tech/solution and info, in both prem and cloud security ecosystems.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving – strong in processes modeling, requirements gathering techniques and cost benefits analysis
- Proven experience planning, monitoring and reporting status on projects
- Excellent communication (oral and written) in English
- Strong knowledge on fundamentals of change management and stakeholder analysis.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Personal agility and organizational skills
- Risk Assessment/Management
- Ability to influence at all levels and manage cross-team dependencies
- Highly motivated and effective at independent learning and knowledge development in advanced cyber security domains.
- Expert user of PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Visio and other project portfolio management tools (such as Planview, Kanban boards, etc.).
- Ability to quickly research (subjects outside of current scope of experience) and plan and execute tactical and strategic activities
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST CSF, CSA, ISO etc.
- Experience in communicating benefits for projects in security domains such as SOC, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Identity & Access Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in agile environment