Tech Support Analyst
Louisville, KY, US
30+ days ago
Location: Louisville, KY (Remote but must onsite for 2 weeks training)
Duration: 3+ months
Job ID: 9371-1
Hours: Flexibility - MTW 7-5; 1 weekend day or weekend; EST
Remote or Onsite: Need to be on-site for training *2 weeks training*
Equipment: Pick up or ship: Onsite
Experience: High call volume experience; calls and chats (through managed chat service); strong background in customer service
Parking garages near the office; will be funded by candidate
Notes: Can work remotely or chose to be on-site
Managing Distribution lists *D-Lists*
Call Center - technical piece comes after
Former employees maybe considered
What are the applications to be supported?
Multi factor authentication
Using applications and how they are supported will be trained on
Soft Skill requirements (team fit/personality requirements)
Multi service desk - Globally
Latin America, APAC
Experience cross culturally - will be working with other cultures
Job Profile Description
- Provides Service Desk Support by; supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware/software problems.
- Installs, maintains and troubleshoots hardware/software according to company standards; reconfigures existing systems and/or performs system upgrades as required.
- Logs all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support teams.
- Routes calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps.
- Monitors and escalates issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted.
- Operates in a specified role within Global Service Desk (Training, Knowledge Base, Deskside, Process, Ticket reviews, Team Leader cover).