Business Development Center - Temporary Sales Consultant (Weins Canada Inc. )
Weins Canada Inc. is currently seeking a motivated CEC Sales Consultant to join our busy Customer Experience Centre.
This is a full-time, temporary position for Maternity Leave coverage until May 30, 2022. Please note that this position will be based out of our location in Markham, ON.
The tentative schedule for this role would be Mondays to Thursdays 12:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Ensure that all internet leads are responded to in a timely manner via phone and/or email.
- Act as a liaison between online guests and on-site specialists and convert internet leads into booked appointments.
- Gather and provide information requested from internet leads using different resources provided.
- Follow up closely with previous leads daily.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- OMVIC registration is required.
- Customer service related experience considered an asset.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
- Exceptional phone communication skills.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits (i.e., Group RRSP Plans, Educational Assistance Program, Vehicle Purchase Program, etc.)
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Opportunities for career growth within our organization
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Temporary, Full-Time