The Skyline Group of Companies
Port Elgin, ON
Weâ€™re growing!! And looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the position of Residential Cleaner located in Port Elgin, Ontario. This is an ideal FULL-TIME; live-in opportunity for a natural â€œclean freakâ€!
- Regular cleaning of building common areas including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning of all halls, air vents, light fixtures, emergency lights, fire extinguishers, landings, entrance, elevators, laundry room (wipe down all laundry equipment and clean out vents) and office area.
- Keep office area clean and organized at all times.
- Assistance with general office administration.
- Provide excellent customer service when approached by tenants.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Excellent cleaning skills.
- Knowledgeable of appropriate cleaning products and tools.
- General office administration skills.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and energy.
- Multi-task, organize work flow and remain detail oriented.
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Work a flexible schedule.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or 2 years work related experience.
- Previous experience in residential cleaning or related field.
Why you want to work here:
- Providing great customer service is something you thrive on.
- You get a thrill from staying organized and details are your â€œthingâ€.
- Being part of a great team has been your dream.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You are obsessed with cleanliness!
*Please note that all Skyline buildings, apartment units, and premises are smoke free, with the exception of a designated outdoor smoking area*
How to Apply:
Fax: 519 341 0178
The Skyline Group of Companies is comprised of four primary entities to oversee its real estate investment, development, asset management and property management interests. The Skyline Group prides itself on its continuous ability to achieve its objective of owning and managing viable, reputable and accretive commercial and multi-residential real estate. We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels of Skyline to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Building Careers and Communities!
Powered by JazzHR