Mississauga, ON, CA
30+ days ago
- We are looking for a staff that will help support our operations. This is a flexible part-time role with the opportunity to grow within the 180 Drinks team.
- Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma.
- Providing customer service and helping to coordinate orders.
- Preparing a range of beverages including cocktails, mocktails, coffee, tea, juices, events, and delivery.
- Packing for events and gifts.
- Maintaining standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Cleaning equipment, workstations, and maintaining overall cleanliness of the work environment.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering products and supplies.
- Delivering beverages and equipment.
The below requirements are mandatory unless otherwise stated:
- Flexible availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Smart serve certification (optional but preferred).
- Food handlers certification (optional but preferred).
- Able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Own vehicle insured under own name and valid driver's license.
- If you think you would be a good fit for the 180 Drinks team, please respond with your cover letter and resume. We will contact successful candidates to set up an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!