Paul Davis Sudbury Manitoulin
Sudbury, ON, CA
30+ days ago
- Be part of a team of hardworking individuals serving others within your community
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Take pride when your team completes mitigation projects
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology
- Leadership Development - our company grows from the inside. If you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in our leadership development initiative to grow your career and explore new opportunities
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your career
- Flex schedule - at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and their well-being. We have instituted the ability to flex hours that ensures team members get the time they need for personal matters while still being able to work full time.
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Great culture and team dynamic
- Hourly pay: based on experience and certifications
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds
- Have the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Desire to continually learn new things
- Demonstrate skill and proficiency in structural cleaning techniques
- Self-managing and time management skills
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Assist other team members when needed and foster a positive working relationship with other departments.
- Be a great representative of our brand!
- Manage/organize contents warehouse
- Demonstrate skill and proficiency in content cleaning techniques
- Re-inspect job sites for quality control.
- Maintain clean, properly stocked, and organized trucks along with all company equipment.