Clinical Nursing Supervisor - P/T LPN
Classic LifeCare - Prince George, BC
Prince George, BC
Are you an LPN looking to join a supportive team and make a difference in your community? We are looking to welcome someone to our team part-time who can provide support with new client intake as well as with maintaining strong relationships with our long-term clients and Health Care Workers in the field. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you!
As a part of our team, you will:
- assist with inquiries and client intake.
- perform home visits and assessments for safe care in the home.
- create individual care plans for clients with a focus on helping them achieve their goals and remain living at home as long as possible.
- mentor Health Care Workers and support them in providing the best possible care to their clients
- work in our office as well as out in the community
We are looking for someone who:
- is keen to mentor and support HCWs in the field
- is able to work independently and manage their own work load while also being an effective team member
- has experience in and is comfortable working in a collaborative environment that is focused on client centered care
- has knowledge in assessments and is able to build care plans according to individual needs and requests
- is proficient in relevant computer programs
- is able to build rapport with clients and has a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of others
What we offer:
- Positive work/life balance and a very supportive culture
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Support from all of our nurses in other branches
- Free parking at the office
- Use of company vehicle for client visits
- No union fees
If you would like to join our team, please submit your application with your expected pay rate and you can expect a call from us soon!