Phoenix Industrial Maintenance Ltd.
As an integrated single source construction, maintenance, and fabrication constructor, Phoenix Industrial is able to provide a large variety of services to industries throughout Western Canada. We are committed to providing Visibility, Value and Accountability to our clients through every project we are involved in works with clients to develop cost-effective processes and procedures to meet the multiple demands of industrial projects. Our management teams work with leading-edge software, planning and scheduling techniques along with risk management practices to increase certainty and drive out costs. With a wide range of services from project planning to commissioning and eventually maintenance, Phoenix Industrial delivers successful projects no matter the size or scale. From partial scopes to entire plants, we are the clear choice for all of your project needs.
Phoenix Industrial requires Construction Managers with previous industrial construction experience for multiple projects for current and upcoming projects across Western Canada!
The Construction Manager is responsible for assisting all trades with various jobs and engaging in various physical tasks.
- Plan, control and manage construction projects from planning to project execution, ensuring success through continued and future relationships with clients
- Ensure budgetary constraints and project timelines are met or exceeded, and profitability.
- Prepare and submit budget estimations
- Ensure the utilization and compliance of corporate policies and procedures to establish project goals and objectives
- Ensuring the business need is valid and correctly prioritised; Keeps project aligned with organizations strategy and portfolio direction
- Ensuring the project remains a viable business proposition
- Ensure the project is properly launched
- Act as liaison between the client and company ownership
- Respond to Corporate departments, including but not limited to, Safety, Finance, Quality Control, Human Resources and Ownership
- Monitor site safety to ensure that all personnel are complying with established safety standards at all times.
- Securing project resources
- Ensuring the budget is on time, budget and scope
- Approving key project deliverables
- Determine manpower requirements and produce manpower forecasts
- Control labour, material and equipment costs; Recommends opportunities to optimize costs and benefits
- Communicates business issues and providing feedback on status reports and ensuring they reach the necessary stakeholders
- Resolving issues, conflicts and removing obstacles to progress
- Effectively communicate all issues and concerns to the relevant stakeholder groups
- Act as a mentor and role model at all times through exemplary professional conduct
- Manage all Phoenix personnel including employees, subcontractors and third party subcontractors
- Lead by example by demonstrating the importance of fostering a safety culture
- 3 - 5 years of previous Construction Management experience in industrial construction or Oil & Gas
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
Thank you to all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are not accepting third party recruitment at this time.See Job Description