CRM Specialist (Hubspot Champion) - Vancouver
You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are comfortable collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and clients, and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You can navigate multiple corporate functions, including global lines of service and corporate centers of excellence. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the teamâ€™s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. Weâ€™ve designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on peopleâ€™s lives â€“ and weâ€™re in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each otherâ€™s backs. This makes AY a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness â€“ economic, mental and physical â€“ because whatâ€™s best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.
Youâ€™re a people-focused and task-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. You take pride in owning work but are comfortable working with a team. Nimble as they come, you can manage through ambiguity and make solid recommendations with the information at hand.
You are able to create strategic plans addressing system and business needs. You are highly organized, and naturally sort tasks into project plans to be actioned. Do you like working with a broad cross-section of people across geographies and specialties? Do you enjoy designing communication strategy and following through on departmental rollouts? Well, this just might be the role for you.
In this role you will be responsible for providing training & support for Ambassadors and support staff in each market as well as for adoption/engagement across the region. The CRM Manager will ultimately take ownership of user adoption, change management, and strategy & process optimization across the region. You will report to the Global Product Lead, CRM.Responsibilities:
We are seeking a CRM Specialist to join our dynamic and energetic IT team. The main functions anticipated for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and drive strategy to improve the sales teamâ€™s experience using the platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with the sales team and optimize content/messaging accordingly.
- Deeply understand the sales professionals, their needs, wants, demands, and desires.
- Conduct in-person and online workshops to educate users on the platform.
- Partner with data and analytics to identify leading drivers for retention to build and implement appropriate programs.
- Forecast, measure, and report on results of retention efforts against identified metrics and opportunities for scale.
- Drive the building and optimization of the Ambassador program in the region.
- Scale efforts as the company grows.
This is a challenging, entrepreneurial position where the individual will be required to juggle competing priorities and work autonomously, while maintaining effective communication with the Global CRM Lead and ensuring alignment with Avison Youngâ€™s â€˜big pictureâ€™ goals.Qualifications:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of project management or CRM administrative experience preferred, but other relevant professional experience considered
- Hubspot experience preferred
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- The ability to create structure, design effective processes, and prioritize
- Successfully tested into and launched retention efforts at scale
- Both 'direct response' and proactive support experience and have driven meaningful results
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong management, leadership, influencing and communication skills: listen, mentor, inspire, motivate, and teach by example
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces, productively work through conflict, with creative problem-solving, time management, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Thoughtful and self-reflective, willingness to learn
- Team-player, hard-working, and resourceful
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!