Customer Service Coordinator (After-Hours)
The Erb Group of Companies
Celebrating 61 years of Business
We Bring Food to Your Family’s Table!
We are hiring an After-Hours Customer Service Coordinators position, available at our Baden location.
Shift Details: Monday to Friday 4:30 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Flexible on shift during training period.
- Communicate with customers after hours regarding Late Freight Held loads and missed pick ups.
- Support the Operation when drivers are delay at pick up or delivery by communicating with the customer.
- Maintain on time reporting for key customers on a daily and monthly basis.
- Accept/reject EDI & TM4Web orders and enter them into Solomon.
- Maintain TMS portals for customers by updating load notes, OS&D, arrival and departure times.
- Enter emails from the Customer Service email that come in during the evening.
- Look after follow up as needed from the previous shift. Ie specials etc.
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work independently.
- Have good investigative skills, detail orientated.
- Knowledge of AS400/TruckMate, Outlook and TMS Portals
- Top industry wages
- Early vacation bonus
- Workplace safety award program
- Group benefit package, including company matched TFSA, RESP, RRSP
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Referral bonuses
- Employee engagement activities
Make “Another Cool Move”- Join our family of essential workers at Erb Transport!
Contact us 1-800-461-5299 or
Company website: www.erbgroup.com
Named by Trucking HR Canada as Top Fleet Employers for seven consecutive years, and Best Fleets to Drive For (2021) through Truckload Carriers Association, we have grown significantly since our induction in 1959 and have become one of Canada’s largest family-owned refrigerated trucking companies. Although we have over 1,500 employees, we have not forgotten where we started or that our greatest asset is our people. Strong values and support for our fellow colleagues is a unique and important part of the workplace experience that is encouraged here.
Erb Limited is committed to the principle of equality in employment.