Customer Service Representative
Work from home, Work from home
Are you looking to make a difference in the fight against COVID19? Are you a quick learner who thrives in a customer service environment?
If you have a professional demeanor, strong customer service skills, empathy and patience then this is the position for you.
Ricoh is looking to hire strong customer service professionals on a full time 3-month contract. You will be set up to work remotely on a 12-hour shift, 3 days on, 3 days off rotation.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact providing guidance, accurate information and quality customer service in an inbound call center setting.
- Listen and respond to all customer service requests and inquiries, in a high-volume inbound call centre environment.
- Work remotely with technology provided by the client.
- Leverage a knowledge base to offer guidance to callers and provide accurate information.
- Escalate concerns and questions on a case-by-case basis.
- Provide a high level of confidentiality and diligence.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a customer service setting preferably call centre.
- Experience using an online ticketing system, CRM, or similar platform, for handling and documenting calls.
- Ability to Fluently speak, read and write English (bilingual English/French an asset)
- Proficiency with the use of computers (CRMs preferred)
- Strong empathy and listening skills.
- Self-motivated to drive results.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.