Customer Service Representative- Billy Bishop Airport
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Are you passionate about Safety & Security and seeking opportunity to join a team of Security Professionals?
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and customer service solutions for over 20 years to Canadian clients. We employ in excess of 2000 employees and are a subsidiary of ICTS EUROPE, which is operating in 22 countries and employing more than 17000 professionals. A.S.P provide services to some of the largest airports in Canada and has a significant presence in the Commercial and Residential spaces in Ontario and Alberta.
A.S.P. is looking for Passenger Assistance Representatives to provide passenger flow and queue management and access control into various areas of the Terminal at Billy Bishop Toronto City Center Airport. PSA's are required to quickly and efficiently determine eligibility requirements and stream passengers into various queues while providing an exemplary level of customer/passenger service.
PSA's are often the "first point of contact" with passengers and their objective is to make that interaction an exceptional experience for each and every passenger.
What you will do:
- Provide information to support the Duty Manager on shift
- Greet Customers, provide direction, exceptional Customer Service and assistance to all passengers
- Proactively monitor passenger flows into airport from check-in to security, into airport lounges, as well as monitor congestion points and capacity levels in all areas and notify Duty Manager of any concerns
- Coordinate passenger flows at key areas as directed by the Duty Manager
- Assist in queue management of PBS line-ups, pre-security.
- Contact facilities to assist with the deployment of stanchions as required
- Ensure pre-security amenities are stocked and ready to be deployed as required
- Ensure Customer facing areas of the Terminal are orderly and clean (lounges tidy, cups and items picked up from tables, floors clean, etc.) promptly report deficiencies to facilities.
- Contact facilities to supply or arrange pick-up of baggage carts
- Practices Safety conscious behaviours and situational awareness
- Quickly and efficiently determine eligibility requirements and stream passengers into various queues while providing superior customer service;
- Validate/confirm passengers need and right of entry/exit to/from controlled and restricted areas;
- Assist passengers in preparing for processes, including guiding passengers through automated systems and use of kiosks;
- Control the backflow of passengers into controlled/restricted areas;
- Anticipate and create memorable passenger experiences;
- Establish effective working relationships with other Terminal service providers to ensure the availability of products/services consistent with passenger needs (i.e. wheel chairs, electric passenger carts, baggage carts, porter services, etc.);
- Prepare Incident/Occurrence Reports for any incident or event that directly involves customer complaints/concerns, safety/security or operational issues/events;
Who you are:
- Minimum High School diploma or Grade 12 education.
- Minimum of one (1) year verifiable experience in a customer service field or any equivalent.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Physically capable of performing all duties as set out in the Job/Position Description physical demands of the position require the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time during the shift ability to walk long distances and the ability to lift and relocate stanchions in order to effectively manage and adjust queues;
- Self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Able to work in Rotation 24/7 shift schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to provide Criminal Record check upon request.
- Possession of a valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC), else would need to apply for RAIC prior to starting employment.
- Successful completion of initial and recurrent company training is a pre-requisite for employment
Why you should work with A.S.P:
- We care about our team and their personal and professional success.
- We offer competitive salaries.
- You can have flexible schedules.
- Free airport parking when on shift.
A.S.P. Incorporated is committed to support a diverse workforce from various communities within which we operate. We encourage all qualified professionals, without regard to race, gender identity, colour, sex, marital / family status, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, aboriginal status, age, etc. to apply.
We hire for PERSONALITY. We train for the job.