Considered the founder of the industry, our client has been delivering on the promise of biotechnology for over 40 years. Our client is considered the leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.Background:
We are looking for a Data Historian specialist located at Mississauga, Canada to work for PT Informatics, the Informatics supporting Roche Pharma Global Technical Operations. The focus of the position is being the technical expert for implementation and administration of data historian based on OSISoft PI. Tasks & Responsibilities
Data Historian (OSISoft PI) administration and development comprising of:
- Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Subject Matter Expert for Problem, Data, Risk and Impact analysis regarding Data Historian Events
- Management and implementation of Interfaces to/from Data Historian and other Data Sources
- Participation in Business Integration and Automation Engineering Projects (e. g. Reporting, Interfaces, Big Data analysis, integration of machines and production lines)
- 5-7 years of experience in OSISoft PI administration and development in a complex integration environment (such as OPC Knowledge and integration between PI systems and other systems).
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, especially pharma.
- Experience in CSV and GxP-compliant environment.
- Possesses accountability and proactive behaviour.
- Delivery and result-oriented.
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to problem-solving.
- Good communication and collaboration with global teams.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).