$26 Per Hour
8 days ago
Looking for full time Dental Assistant - Whitehorse, Yukon.
· Prepare patients for dental examination and assist the dentist during the examination
· Sterilize and maintain instruments and equipment
· Prepare dental instruments and filling materials
· Take and develop X-rays
· Polish teeth and clinical crowns and apply fluoride and sealant
· Take preliminary impressions for diagnostic casts
· Fabricate and place temporary crowns and restorations
· Educate patients concerning oral hygiene
· Invoice patients for dental services
· Schedule patient appointments and record dental procedures performed
· Order dental and office supplies
· May perform intra-oral duties such as remove sutures, take and record vital signs, apply desensitizing agents, topical anaesthetic, anticariogenic agents and apply and remove rubber dams.
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com