As Digital Marketing Manager, you will head up all aspects related to marketing, origination and advisor engagement within the HoltXchange Network.
You will have a significant opportunity to build capacity within your team as one of our key aims is to broaden our impact through digital delivery. You will be responsible for all marketing, origination and engagement systems to meet the needs of our internal and external stakeholders.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Leading the digital transformation through a complex service delivery organisation continuously improving the effectiveness and impact of the organization.
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of projects, including CCPA and GDPR compliance as well human centered design, prototyping (A/B testing) and agile delivery.
- Providing strategic advice to Managing Partners on digital transformation, especially leveraging data (measurable ROI and KPIs).
- Develop on-going plans for delivery activities and manage any allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks.
- Lead digital planning to achieve yearly company objectives including IT projects and the allocation of staffing resources.
- Coach, advise and share information on digital content, communications and services with the wider organisation. Encourage ‘digital first' mindset, including bi-weekly coaching in a fun/5-a-7 format to better understand tools used, advisors onboarded and over all promote healthy team morale.
- Oversee the financial aspects of the marketing operations including purchasing and tracking of 3rd party suppliers, budgeting & budget review.
- Research solutions and make recommendations for the improvement of systems and infrastructure, including researching competition, and investigating benchmarks.
- Ensure teams are delivering to a common plan and purpose, and that risks and issues are well-managed.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts, measure and manage online content and track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis. Includes Reviewing and proofreading all digital content such as blogs, social media content, advertisements, and website copy.
- Oversee logistical staff or contractors in our internal and external events.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual proficiency english and french
- Proficiency in Hubspot
- Experience in Venture Capital would be an asset