Reporting to the General Director, you will motivate and inspire store leadership in Western Ontario to create an environment that ensures customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability by implementing brand developed business plan. You will develop store management team to ensure organizational capacity to meet all goals.
About The Job
- Ensure financial goals are met
- Analyze business trends and create plans to increase sales, and control expenses to improve overall profitability within district
- Ensure merchandising and customer services disciplines are in place that support the rapid expansion of our retail network
- Develop, coach and motivate a team of Store Managers to ensure operational and customer service standards are maintained, and that sales and performance goals are met
- Ensure administration of loss prevention, inventory control, safety and security programs - control of company assets and merchandise
- Model behavior that respects the background, experience and cultural differences of others while upholding the values of Mind Games.
- Strategize with Home Office partners to maximize business opportunities and set all of our business goals
- Recommend new products to positively affect sales
- Maintain store appearance in all doors following visual presentation standards
- Promote an environment that encourages participation, creativity and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas of others within district and region.
- Minimum 7 years of retail experience
- Minimum 4 years of multi-store management experience
- Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising and coaching store leaders
- Achieve positive results through the coaching and development of others
- Understanding of multi-unit retail business analytics
- Enjoy managing multiply projects and working with Home Office directly
- Gaming knowledge is an asset