Kaytec Vinyl Inc. specializes in the continuous manufacturing of high quality exterior siding and is a subsidiary of Kaycan Inc. The Cowansville plant is renowned for the quality of the products offered and for its ability to innovate in the field.
We are looking for an Electrician Lic. C for our manufacturing plant in Cowansville.
Full time – Permanent
Shift: Day – Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance
- Retirement plan
- 10 paid holiday days per year
- Diagnose problems and make the necessary corrections
- Determines interventions based on priorities and preventive maintenance
- Repairs, dismantles, modifies, adjusts and installs equipment; assemble the machines according to plans
- Trouble shoot electrical problems
- Must have knowledge of Drives and PLC
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment and the building
- Installs machinery and equipment.
- Evaluates the material needs related to his functions and informs his or her supervisor.
- Drives a forklift
- Must take the necessary measures to protect his health, safety and physical well-being and that of his colleagues or any other person in or near the workplace
- Complete the appropriate forms
- Perform any other related task
- DEP in Electro-Mechanic
- License C
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in an automated industrial environment
- Good physical ability
- Takes a job well done to heart
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Team spirit