Electrician (309A) (FT)
Ele-Com Electrical Services
Located in Burlington, we are looking for electricians that have strong experience with residential and commercial work and are able to work on their own as well as with a team. We offer competitive wages, provide transportation to and from work sites, benefits after 3 months and extensive safety training.
If you have the experience and skills we have good positions waiting to be filled.
- Ability to install wiring, lighting, conduit, smoke detectors, panels, generators, preventative maintenance, and communication cabling.
- Working with hand tools and power equipment.
- Ability and willingness to work with and train apprentices.
- Maintaining a professional attitude and a clean working environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to assigned work while being cautious and safe.
- Other duties as assigned, required for site operations and personal development.
- Must hold a valid 309A – Electrician (Construction and Maintenance) license.
- Must have a strong understanding and working knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code.
- Possess an understanding of electrical drawings and schematics.
- Reliable transportation and hold a minimum of a G-license, insurable with a clean driving record.
- Ability to work flexible hours, typically 40 hours a week with overtime and travel as required.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Own hand tools and CSA-approved (6” high) work boots and hard hats.
- Able to work in various climates and conditions.
- Highly physical with the ability to lift equipment and boxes – 50lbs without restriction.
- Experience leading jobs and crew is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience with Telecom, FTTS, installing, and pulling Fiber is an asset.
- Our contractors require that all employees working on their job sites or interacting with their customers be fully vaccinated and wear COVID-19 PPE while at work.
- Honest, respectful, trustworthy, motivated, and proactive problem solver.
- Always act in a safe, professional manner and follow company policies and procedures.
- Be flexible, reliable, accountable with good time management skills.
- Work well alone and in a team-based environment
About Ele-Com Electrical Services:
Ele-Com Electrical Services Inc. is a licenced electrical contractor in Burlington Ontario. Founded in 2010, Ele-Com is staffed with a team of highly skilled, experienced professional electricians. We provide electrical services to residential, commercial and industrial sectors. A large portion of our business is installing conduit and communications cabling to upgrade communications infrastructure across Ontario.