Employer Brand and Media consultant
Blu Ivy Group
About Blu Ivy Group
At Blu Ivy Group, we are passionate about helping businesses build exceptional workplaces. As a leading employer brand and culture consultancy, we work closely with some of the most recognizable and well-respected brands around the world to develop an intimate understanding of their business and culture. Armed with that knowledge, we partner with executives to craft employer brand and culture strategies, implement award-winning people programs, drive organizational pride and employee engagement, and create magnetic workplaces.
The way we deliver is by hiring talented team members with broad expertise across Human Resources, Marketing, and Design, and empowering them to take care of our clients. We value flexibility and encourage our team to manage their own work schedules while remaining focused on the needs of our clients. We are a small but nimble team and we are looking for someone who enjoys thinking outside the box, working collaboratively, and helping Blu Ivy and our clientsâ€™ businesses grow and thrive.
About the Opportunity
As we continue to scale our media practice, we have an exciting first-of-its-kind opportunity where you will help shape and deliver our media and technology offering to clients. Youâ€™ll work collaboratively with our team of consultants and media partners to explore the most effective ways for brands to connect with talent to amplify their EVP. Your role will include creating impactful media and communications strategies, EVP activation plans, and staying on top of media and technology trends to find opportunities that add value to clients.
Although our work is project-based and varies based on the clientâ€™s unique business and goals, your key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with clients to understand their talent attraction and retention objectives and recommend the most appropriate media and communication channels.
- Create media activation strategies that meet client objectives ranging from visibility, engagement, or conversions, using relevant media and talent data and insights.
- Be a vital link between our media partners and our clients ensuring seamless delivery of our strategies, plans, and reports.
- Track and analyze performance of media campaigns on an ongoing basis to measure against KPIs and make adjustments where necessary.
- Support with the EVP research and creation process
- Project management and coordination
- Presenting strategies, plans, and reports
Youâ€™ll thrive in this role if you:
- Have 3-5 years' of relevant experience in Employer Branding or Media Planning â€“ even better if you have some experience in both.
- Have Digital marketing knowledge across paid and organic forms, including some combination of Social media, SEM, SEO, Display, and Programmatic.
- Are familiar with media, analytics, and social listening tools.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are tech savvy, confident and entrepreneurial in the way you approach work
- Are extremely organized and a strong multi-tasker
- Love to collaborate to do your best, but are driven and able to work independently
- Enjoy environments that are fast-paced, flexible, and focused on growth and innovation
- Are up for a primarily remote-work role with occasional travel, assuming travel restrictions are not in place
If this sounds like you, apply today.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blu Ivy Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
Powered by JazzHR