Are you a passionate professional who wants to help us revolutionize industry through technology, experience and ingenuity? We have a series of exciting opportunities ahead of us and we are growing our team to prepare ourselves to tackle these projects.
trajectorE is a specialty engineering and technology company based in St. John’s, NL, although many of our projects are spread across Canada. These days location isn’t really a big deal so we’re focused on finding an ideal match with our culture, which is based on putting people first, being obsessed with our customers, fostering an awesome team environment, continually finding ways to get better and being transparent. We are also an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. If you are an Engineering Manager and this sounds like a match, then we would like to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Continually look for ways to make our customers successful and make sure they have a great experience along the way
- Help make trajectorE an awesome place to work
- Develop execution plans and proposals for engineering projects
- Take full accountability for engineering projects, including budget, schedule and quality performance
- Build strong relationships as a valued partner with customers to ensure their objectives are being met
- In addition to managing the work, you will also be comfortable in completing technical deliverables in your discipline as a working member of the team
- … and a whole bunch of other cool stuff that we will figure out together!
To be successful in this role, we will expect that you have:
- A positive attitude and the ability to clearly communicate with colleagues and customers
- The ability to work productively on your own without needing someone to chase you down to meet your commitments
- A high degree of comfort with the Microsoft Office Suite and collaboration tools like Zoom & Slack
- A strategic perspective to help grow the business
- 15+ years of progressive experience in engineering in industries such as Mining and Oil & Gas
- 5+ years of experience in engineering management
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Process or Electrical Engineering