Environmental Field Technician (FT)
Baton Rouge, LA
Baton Rouge, LA
30+ days ago
Our Baton Rouge, La location is looking for Environmental Field Technicians to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs tasks associated with hydro blasting (including automated equipment);
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, pressure washers.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum 6 months of experience with 10,000-40,000 PSI High-Pressure equipment;
- Previous Vacuum Truck experience is an asset;
- Experience with confined space entries an asset;
- Valid TWIC Card required;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and on an on-call basis;
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy, and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however, only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
About the Company
Clean Harbors is North America’s leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, across the chemical, energy, manufacturing and additional markets, as well as numerous government agencies. These customers rely on Clean Harbors to deliver a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is North America’s largest re-refiner and recycler of used oil and a leading provider of parts washers and environmental services to commercial, industrial and automotive customers. Founded in 1980 and based in Massachusetts, Clean Harbors operates throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
10,000 employees or more