Financial Analyst, Material Center of Excellence-MON17574
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Analyze and present the material unit cost of the interior Global 5000 & Global 6000 products
Work closely with our business partners, Logistic and Operational Strategy of the Global Completion Center
Analyze and present the post-delivery items including a governance to upper Management
Prepare financial analysis in order to help management decision making
Participate in the annual budget process and the quarterly forecasts
Responsible of various tasks related to month end and ad hoc requests related to interior cost for the Global 5000 & Global 6000
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting as well as a CPA designation or in the process of obtaining one
- You have from 3 to 5 years of experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel, Access and BAAN would be an asset
- You have a good ability for teamwork
- You have good communication skills in French and English
- You are creative and autonomous
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Postin 02.03.2021, 9:49:24 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing