Why join Techo-Bloc?
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Ideal shedule for a work/family balance
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Competitive refferal bonuses
- Career development opportunities - transfers to production, distribution, maintenance, transportation or supervisor positions
- Group insurance plan after 3 months of service
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc products
- On-site training such as forklift certification courses (if required by the job)
- Uniforms to turn heads
- Newly renovated kitchens and bathrooms in the St-Hubert plants in the spring of 2021
- Free parking
- Epic barbecues and Christmas parties
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7)
The candidate will work with a passionate and dynamic team where team spirit and collaboration are paramount. The fleet of vehicles consists of several types of equipment such as forklifts, aerial work platforms and wheel loaders. Over 40 Caterpillar, Toyota and Hyster forklifts.
- Perform minor repairs or replace defective parts using hand or power tools;
- Check the operation of Caterpillar, Toyota, Hyster and Linde forklifts;
- Clean elevator trucks and heavy machinery using various equipment;
- Lubricate equipment and perform other preventive maintenance;
- Analyze inspection sheets in order to carry out the work necessary for the proper functioning of equipment;
- Test repaired equipment to ensure proper operation and that repairs meet manufacturer's requirements;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Training, knowledge or experience in mobile equipment mechanics or related field;
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an equivalent position;
- Forklift Operator's Competency Card;
- Basic knowledge of cutting, fabrication and welding tools;
- Ability to read plans, sketches and service bulletins (an asset);
- Ability to read different documents in English and French;
- Autonomy, proactivity and problem solving;
- The employee may be called upon to travel between different plants within a 5km radius as needed to perform maintenance;
- Possess a valid driver's license.
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps away from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is a leader in outdoor landscape products. We passionately create new products to allow all design enthusiasts to transform ordinary spaces into exceptional spaces.
Why work for Techo-Bloc, you may ask? We listen and respect our employees and encourage them to make an impact. We love talent and people who are ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. If you're looking to put your knowledge, experience and passion into play, this is the place for you. We celebrate change, welcome your bold initiatives, and support you in bringing them to life. Our company has grown rapidly and this is just the beginning. Come join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and make this your next big move. You will not be disappointed!
We want to meet you, send your application now!