Mr. Lawnmower Framing Carpenter is looking to hire a Framing Carpenter - Landscaping Division
Here we grow again, if you like working outdoors, really enjoyed your summer job mowing lawns in middle school then a job in Horticultural Industry is for you. Horticultural companies work to preserve and enhance a client’s landscape.
Horticultural Projects can be as simple as caring for grass and shrubs, or as elaborate as tending to turf, trees, and other landscape elements at a luxury resort.
Since maintaining the “attractiveness” of landscapes is so popular, there is rarely a shortage of work as a horticultural professional. This isn’t your simple summer lawn-mowing job anymore!
We at Mr. Lawnmower are looking for energetic and motivated individuals that have tremendous leadership qualities and are attention to detail-oriented. Mr. Lawnmower is based in Scarborough, and currently has an opening for a framing carpenter. Candidates must be Dependable, Honest, and Trustworthy. References will be mandatory.
We are in need of skilled framing carpenters!
- Read drawings and fully grasp requirements as set out in the scope of work
- Purchase material & supplies for projects as required
- Measure, cut, and install job material as per instructions set out by Construction Manager and/or Estimator
- Shop management including tool inventory/maintenance and cleanliness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with other trades/vendors, clients, and co-workers
- Ensure the worksite is clean and compliant as per safety rules and regulations set out in the employee handbook
- Other duties as required.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Generally, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- On-site locations and office when necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- All Applicants interested and qualified applicants should be able to work well with others
- Have good communication skills
- Able to start immediately and work overtime as requested.
About Mr. Lawnmower Landscaping Services Ltd. :
All resumes and cover letters should be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
Please be advised that due to the anticipated high volume of response to this ad, Mr. Lawnmover is not able to respond to every applicant. Someone from Mr. Lawnmover will contact qualified applicants that meet the requirements of the position and match the background and professional experience.
Mr Lawnmower Landscaping Services is a reliable and professional landscape company with a commitment to excellence and quality. We have been serving the Greater Toronto Area since 2003. At Mr Lawnmower, we are proud to have a very large client base in Toronto, Ontario. These clients have used our services many times which is a testament to the outstanding service that we provide.