Full Time Medical Office Assistant
Medical Excellence. Beautiful Results.
Experienced MOA wanted for a dynamic medical cosmetic practice.
Would your friends and colleagues describe you as smart, organized, efficient, and above all, a real people person? If yes, read on…this may be the role for you.
Lakeshore Vein & Aesthetics Clinic is a full-service, ‘non-surgical’ medical cosmetic center committed to unsurpassed dermatology-related patient care, leading-edge cosmetic treatments, and discreet, professional care delivered in a premier spa-like environment. We are seeking a Medical Office Assistant to support the team and provide top quality patient care for which this clinic is known.
Hours: Full-Time position, 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday
Location: Beautiful Kelowna, BC!
Ideal Skills and Attributes: Our MOA must be a TEAM-PLAYER with amazing interpersonal skills and superstar abilities to thrive in a busy clinic. Awesome patient-outcomes and premier customer service are a top priority here. Outstanding communication skills (via phone, written, and in person) are a must. Knowledge that your personal phone and business is for your own time.Multitasking is an understatement here. Are you able to juggle while riding a bike on a tightrope without breaking a sweat, doing all of this with a smile? Then THIS could be the job for you.
- Greeting patients
- Answering phones and responding to email inquiries
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Handling all initial inquiries about clinic products/treatments
- Assisting with accounting functions (invoicing)
We offer an environment of wonderful patients, friendly staff, good remuneration, great benefits and a beautiful clinic. If the above description sounds like you, please apply online today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
We thank all candidates for their interest in the role but only those selected for an interview will be personally contacted. Please note: you must be living in and legally able to work in Canada to be considered.
- · Experience working within a medical clinic
- · Familiarity with an Electronic Medical Records system
- · Experience with QuickBooksis a plus
- · Medical Office Assistant certification or 2+ years’ experience as a MOA
- · Computer savvy
- · Brilliant customer service skills. The MOA is the key to first impressions at Lakeshore Vein and Aesthetics Clinic.