Apply Today & Start Tomorrow!
We are looking for general laborers for a shelf building project starting ASAP.
What you need to know about the job:
- You will be supporting building and taking down shelves
- You will need to be flexible with lifting metal bars and working with basic power tools (Drills, Hammers, Bolts)
- Responsible for a lot of warehouse-related tasks such as order picking, packing, shipping, and receiving
- Your typical day will be fast-paced and different on a day-to-day basis
- You will also need basic assembly experience
Shift Timings: 08:00am to 04:30 pm (must be flexible to start 07:00am if require)
Shift Days: Monday to Friday
- Weekly Pay cheques
- Free Parking
- 4% Vacation Pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Cleaning and setup
- Helping shelving installers
- Great organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including working well in a team setting.
- Ability to alone or in a group setting.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills such as Word and Excel
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Need Steel toed boots, safety vest
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Abeera at email@example.com
2. Text 'General Labour" to Abeera @ 778.228.5133 or Arsha @ 236.335.4745
3. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch..