Seaside Paper Products
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- This is a full-time position permanent position that will work 5 days s a week Monday through Friday. Hours of work are flexible.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- Heavy Lifting is required. Repeatedly lift 50-pound boxes.
- Heavy lifting from the ground to waist level and back, as well as occasionally above waist level
- Must be able to safely lift heavy boxes at a steady pace.
- Good attention to detail.
- Works well cooperatively with others.
- Physically able to stand for extended periods
- Reasonable English speaking and comprehension.
- CSA-approved steel-toed boots are required.
- $18-$18.50 per hour depending on experience. Increase after 3 months.
- Benefits after three months’ probation.
- Group RRSP with employer matching.
- Company bonus program.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by EMAIL. Please ensure to check your email & spam/junk folder.
*We respectfully DECLINE sales calls from Recruitment Agencies*
About Seaside Paper Products:
For more than 40 years, Seaside Paper Products has been leading the industry as an innovative custom converter of specialty paper products for a diverse range of industries across North America. Seaside Paper operates from a 90,000-square-foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Delta, BC.*No Recruitment or Placement Agency calls please*