General Labourer (FTFG)
Seaside Paper Products
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- This is a FULL-TIME, permanent position that will work 5-Days per week, Monday to Friday.
- The hours of work are 6:30 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- Lifting is required. 15-25lbs regularly throughout a shift.
- Lifting from the ground to waist level and back, as well as occasionally above waist level
- Must be able to safely lift heavy boxes at a steady pace.
- Good attention to detail.
- Works well cooperatively with others.
- Physically able to stand for extended periods.
- Reasonable English speaking and comprehension.
- CSA-approved steel-toed boots are required.
- $16.00 - $16.50 per hour depending on experience. Rate review at 3-months.
- Benefits after three months’ probation.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by EMAIL. Please ensure to check your email & spam/junk folder.
*We respectfully DECLINE sales calls from Recruitment Agencies*
About Seaside Paper Products:
For more than 40 years, Seaside Paper Products has been leading the industry as an innovative custom converter of specialty paper products for a diverse range of industries across North America. Seaside Paper operates from a 90,000-square-foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Delta, BC.*No Recruitment or Placement Agency calls please*