This position is responsible for assisting the general assembly, material processing, painting and material handling departments to increase our overall shop productivity within our various manufacturing facilities. The right candidate will have the opportunity to be trained in-house, which can include assembling machinery and equipment, industrial painting, CNC cutting machines, brake press machining, laser and plasma machining and other related maintenance and equipment through an intensive training program, working alongside our highly specialized team.
We are looking for ambitious, hardworking individuals that want to build their career with a company that will provide advancement and security for them for the long haul while gaining all the experience needed to become a highly specialized professional in the industry.
We are an industry leader that employs the very latest technologies and equipment to build the best products out there and pride ourselves on delivering a safe, clean work environment for all of our employees.
- Demonstrate safe and efficient workplace practices
- Highly motivated individual who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
- Possess mechanical aptitude and strong willingness to learn and be trained
- Capable of meeting the physical demands of the heavy duty equipment environment
- Forklift experience and heavy duty parts handling an asset
- Capable of working under minimum amount of supervision ‘
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to create alternative solutions to problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Wiliness to be trained