General Labourer (Solar)
Spark Power Corp
About Spark Power Group Inc.
Spark Power Group Inc., (“Spark Power”) is committed to becoming the Trusted Partner in Power and the leading independent and integrated power solutions provider to the industrial, commercial, institutional, and utility markets across North America. Spark delivers cost-effective, customer-centric solutions that address cost, quality, reliability, and power sustainability to integrate new technologies and help transition our customers to the grid of the future. Learn more at www.sparkpowercorp.com and Like us on social @SparkPowerCorp.
A General Labourer (Solar) tasked with the removal and reinstallation of solar equipment on rooftops. This is a three month contract with a possibility of extension
Here's what you'll do:
- Assist with removal and reinstallation of solar equipment on rooftops
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and policies including JHAs, SOPs, work instructions, etc.
- Complete routine Safety documentation before every job including tailgate meetings, electrical work permits, etc.
- Complete general Reporting and documentation of all work performed on a daily basis.
- Work in a team-based environment and independently whereas necessary.
- Participation in on-call weekend services on a rotating schedule.
- Identify and provide feedback to issues and ongoing development of projects.
- Willing to work Overtime as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Here's what you'll need:
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of general labour experience
- Police check clearance
- Experience in the renewable energy industry an asset
Spark Power Corp is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.