Ground/Low Rise Window Cleaner - Toronto & GTA
Aurum is one of the leading property maintenance companies in North America, operating with customers including the TTC, City of Toronto, PCL, Cadillac-Fairview, and many more. Our core services include commercial, post-construction, and high-density residential window cleaning, along with other property-related maintenance services. We believe that in order to take good care of our customers, we need to take good care of our staff. We strive to provide an environment that is positive, inclusive, innovative and fun.
Aurum, along with a majority of our clientele, work tirelessly to maintain the health and safety of our employees and customers. As we proudly operate across the GTA serving multiple organizations, proof of obtainment of the full COVID-19 vaccination (or proof of 1st dose and appointment for 2nd dose) is a requirement for this position to ensure the health and safety of both Aurum and our clients' employees.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to an Operations Supervisor, the Window Cleaner is responsible for acting as an ambassador for Aurum. This is accomplished through providing professional cleaning services that adhere to all company and legislated Health & Safety requirements.
Ground/Low Rise Window Cleaners use various levels of approach depending on the scope of work. These include: ground work, interiors, ladders, water-fed/tucker poles, and scissor/boom lifts.
- Perform exterior and/or interior window cleaning methods for typical maintenance or post-construction
- Comply with all relevant safety procedures and company policies and standards
- Maintain assigned equipment, handling with care and responsibility
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor to provide updates and receive instructions
- Other tasks that may include caulking, weatherproofing, power washing, and duct cleaning
- Participate in assigned training as required
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Valid G Driver's License
- Proof of obtainment of full COVID-19 vaccination (or proof of 1st dose and appointment for 2nd)
- Positive attitude and motivated to learn
- Reliable and trustworthy with strong communication skills
- Confidence to practice safe work procedures and comfortable working at heights
- Ability to continuously lift 30-50lbs
- Working at Heights certification considered an asset
- Water-fed/Tucker pole experience considered an asset
- Elevated Lift certification considered an asset
What We Offer
- Weekly paid Piecework (up to $850/week)
- Paid training
- Company uniform
- Potential travel opportunities across Canada
- Hands-on experience working outdoors
- Ongoing professional development within the team
- Referral bonuses
- Annual retention bonus
- Benefits enrollment