H1 Tech Records Coordinator
At CHC, we pride ourselves on our values and culture:
Simplicity: Finding the most efficient way in everything we do
Agility: Moving quickly and decisively
Collaboration: Working together with candor and transparency
Innovation: Creating solutions and leading change
Ownership: Working with passion and doing what needs to be done
Heli-One is searching for a Technical Records Administrator will work under the direction of the Technical Records Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be able to handle the responsibilities for the accurate updating and monitoring of aircraft and rotable component records in both a hard copy and electronic format.Key Responsibilities:
- Assist with training, if and when required for new or existing Technical Records staff
- Ensure the timely and accurate input of aircraft utilization data and all additional special counters as per requirement depending on aircraft type.
- Ensure that the aircraft hours, landings, engine cycles/starts and all additional special hours as per requirement depending on aircraft type are accurate and comparable with the hard copy aircraft technical log.
- Ensure the timely & accurate input of aircraft component changes and inspections.
- Verify maintenance carried out and update all necessary maintenance requirements prior to installing a component on the aircraft to ensure accurate maintenance intervals since last service/overhaul/inspection or test.
- Ensure the completion and receiving of rotable inventory with emphasis on the quality of records and certification provided.
- Advise maintenance of any discrepancies found in the TSN/TSO of component airworthiness limitations and maintenance requirements on the company aircraft.
- Ensure the accurate update of the component log cards with component removals / installations, ADs/SBs/modifications and maintenance carried out (as required).
- Ensure the engine log books are up to date as required with maintenance actions and component changes depending on engine type and the requirement thereof.
- Ensure the aircraft log book sections are up to date and current as per policy. Preservation of airworthiness and maintenance records.
- Ensure all airworthiness and maintenance records are preserved properly as per applicable Regulations.
- Maintain and update the filing system and add any new files as needed ensuring that this is accurate and up to date.
- Update and data entry of component historical records in the computer system and component history files for TBO and life limited components
- Ensure the aircraft duelist is up to date and accurate.
- Perform Airworthiness control checks against aircraft to ensure aircraft inventory is properly tracking against the maintenance program. Use the Airvault system to validate records, perform error corrections, and publish records to the digital repository.
- Provide feedback to source of corrections required against technical records.
- Support Fleet in Aircraft acceptance procedures.
- Support Fleet in Aircraft return procedures.
- Support and reflect the business objectives of the organization
4) Health & Safety:
- Adhere to CHC corporate safety, health, environment and quality policy
- Two years of formal post-secondary training in a technical field or an equivalent combination of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access);
- Analytical thinker with strong detail orientation;
- Able to think â€œout of the boxâ€ and provide creative problem solving suggestions;
- Ability to learn quickly technical, detailed procedures as required for this function;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Willingness to work overtime;
- Experience with AMOS and/or Airvault an asset.