Handyman/Food Service Tech
Assist with a variety of service projects and installations at various sites. Duties and repairs will be in the scope of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and appliances. Customer service and attention to detail are critical skills to ensure that projects are completed to Customer specifications.
- Efficiently completes all daily work orders in a specific amount of time. Communicates any delays in completing a work order with the supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and repair maintenance issues involving electrical, plumbing, appliances, and carpentry.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliances, and carpentry.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Be able to climb ladders multiple times a day.
- Lift 75 lbs.
- Work long hours.
- Experience using hand tools.
- Experience using small power tools.
- Take direction from supervisors.
- Fast learner.
- Valid Full driver's license.
About Paramount Services:
Paramount Service Ltd. began as Paramount Restaurant Service Ltd. over 25 years ago. Since then, the company has evolved into a full-service equipment supply and facility maintenance company based from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our presence is focused in South West Ontario & North West Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan but we have strong partnerships spanning coast-to-coast-to-coast across Canada. As part of our full-service commitment throughout the country, we employ refrigerationber, HVAC, plumbing and electrical journeymen, handymen, general labourers and we have over 600 subcontractors at our disposal. Our customer relationships are based on our performance and built on trust. As a result, our customers ask us if we can do more, and we do. From general contracting to minor service calls, landscape and parking lot maintenance, to hot and cold beverage services, equipment sales to preventative maintenance – we do it all.